Admins: Send Team Share invitations to external vBoxxCloud users
You can invite paid users from other vBoxxCloud organizations to collaborate in a Team Share. If these users have a vBoxxCloud account, you can grant them access to any existing Team Share. This option is useful when you want to work in the same files with someone that is located in a different vBoxxCloud organization.
- First, in the Organization Settings area, click on Shares.
- Scroll down to the Invite subscribers from another organization section. Add all the email addresses you would like to invite to the Team Share. In this area you can also define what roles will these users have within the teamshare. For more information read our Team Share Permission roles article.
- After adding the email addresses and defining permission roles click on Save. The users will be will receive an email with an invitation for the selected Team Share.
Users: Accept and activate Team Share synchronization
The invited paid users will see a notification in the Shares tab when they log into the web portal. Users will have to accept the invitation and activate the Team Share to sync to their device. Follow these steps to accept the invitation:
- Click on Shares and Accept the Team Share invitation
- Next, we need to activate the Team Share to synchronize with the right device. To do this click on Shares one more time, and click on Settings
- Make sure the Team Share is On for the correct computer. After this step is done the Team Share will sync to your computer and you can work together in the same folder.