vBoxxCloud version v2.5.2 now live!
vBoxx is pleased to announce vBoxxCloud v2.5.2, the latest release includes new features, improvements, and important fixes.
NEW FEATURES AND IMPROVEMENTS
- New Snapshot feature that enables org administrators to copy a root at a specified point in time for data management or recovery purposes.
- Alerts now support FSE machines that are unreachable for more than 5 minutes.
- A new organization policy allows admins to control whether or not end users can roll back revisions.
- Redis, an in-memory data structure store, is now packaged for on-prem deployments.
- A new customizable organization policy enforces rate-limiting to prevent abuse by third-party services and/or users.
- Daily Digest emails now list modified and newly added files in alphabetical order.
- Drag & Drop confirmation popup now displays total progress of the batch upload.
- The Push Now button to test ConnectWise billing agreements now updates/creates the expected agreements.
- Revision Rollback time is now standardized with browser and localization support.
- An error message will now display when certain fields’ inputted character counts are exceeded.
- Reports page formatting is now enhanced to cleanly display report names.
- Reporting performance is now significantly improved.
- Mobile users can now back out of Web Preview view to return to the share landing page.
- The file sync process is now improved to account for the recent AutoCAD 2017 changes to their update pattern.
- Hydration method query is now further improved for sync down performance, particularly in an instance of a mutex timeout.
- Print options dialogs generated from third party applications no longer hang when "Finding available printers".
- Web uploads now return accurate responses.
- Group settings page title bar now displays the correct group name.
- Downloading reports with a forward slash in the name no longer throws a 404 error.
- File locks now properly expire in an edge case where no other subscribed machines are online.
- Purge policy is now properly enforced for certain edge-cases.
- Org policy for throttling bandwidth will now be properly honored by the Desktop Client.
- WebDAV no longer fails authentication for long usernames.
- Quota alerts will now save and generate properly.
- Desktop Client service no longer crashes in an edge case on macOS.
- The Plugin for Microsoft Outlook now properly loads on older x86 versions of Outlook.
Please contact vBoxx support if you have any questions about these new features.