vBoxxCloud version v2.6.0 Build .1146 is now live!
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
- New Shares button in the Guests tab of the administrative web portal allows administrators to view all shares accessible by the guest
- A confirmation dialog box now displays when deleting a guest account
- The Domain drop-down menu, which displays when authenticating Active Directory accounts, now only appears when domain aliases are configured
- Moved folders no longer duplicate in their original location within certain environments
- Beta desktop client GUI is now improved for a more polished user experience
- Beta desktop client will continue to receive automatic updates
- Folders renamed with Ä and Ö marks no longer throw an error
- Guest accounts can once again access shared folders that originate from an organization in Privacy Mode
Please contact vBoxx support if you have any questions about these new features.
The vBoxx Team